At the end of the course, students should be able to:
1) explain the following aerosol dynamic processes and the basic concepts related to them: coagulation, condensation, nucleation, deposition, dynamics of charged aerosol particles, and interactions of aerosol particles with clouds and radiation.
2) compare the effects of different aerosol dynamic processes on atmospheric particle population.
3) write and solve equations describing the aerosol dynamic processes.
4) apply their knowledge to analyze particle size distribution data with some data-analysis software
5) explain how the topics of the course are connected to current research in aerosol physics
6) search for information on the course topics from scientific articles